HOW TO USE
- Pull into Auto Wash drive way and stop at payment station.
- Select desired wash.
- Choose form of payment;
- Cash – $20, $10, $5 or $1 or $2 coins accepted and change will be given as required.
- Credit Card – Hold card on face of tap and go reader and the four green lights with light up.
- Tax invoice available – watch the screen once your payment has been processed and select the button as indicated.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Enter slowly as under body wash (on selected washes) will start, drive forward slowly.
- Drive forward until the green arrow inside the wash bay turns to a red cross, the machine will beep to acknowledge you are in the correct position and door will come down (touch free).
- Put vehicle into park and apply handbrake. You may keep the car running if you wish.
- Door will come up (touch free) once wash is finished, drive out slowly.
- Fully Lower ridged exterior aerials, fittings such as roof racks, visors, side mirrors, headlight/bonnet protectors, wheel covers, badges, vehicles should not enter the wash unless securely attached.
- Vehicles with body damage, sun affected/poor quality paint, loose chrome, pin stripes/graphics, or non-standard accessories, i.e. bike racks etc. use the wash at own risk.
- Trade vehicles with pipe or ladder racks must use the Laser touch free wash.
- Vehicles with extending objects i.e. ladders, piping etc must not use either wash.
- Once wash commences remain in the vehicle with the windows up at all times.
- No general entry to wash bay area – Authorised personnel only.
- When staff are preparing your car prior to entering the wash the car must be in park with handbrake applied or for manual transmission vehicles in neutral with handbrake applied.
- While care is taken at all times, Prowash 242 does not accept responsibility for damage or injury caused to anyone or their property from using this facility.
- Maximum height of vehicle 2,100 mm.